Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm a BLOGGER!


Since I am always the one to take pictures, then the only ones of me, ususally have someone else in them. Of course, I don't mind having a pictures with my sweetie at our 40th Birthday Party. I wasn't sure what we were holding, the thumbnail was too small to see when I was browsing, so at least I'm glad it is not the picture with the...hmmm, other items. Anyway, I am finally a blogger. Taylor was kind enough to fill in for me with her posts from last summer. Her memorial for the Josh Groban concert and then our wild times at Lagoon. But I figured, new year, new you....or some other sort of new years jargon, and I am now a blogger. I will accept full responsibility for spelling, pictures and goofy stories. So when you see that I haven't updated my blog in 3 months, you will know just who to blame. I've picked some of my favorite songs to entertain you while you are browsing through my blog and hopefully some good pictures. Feel free to check out the day in history below...I can't help it I graduated with a degree in History. Sad really, no one will play trivial pursuit with me - I lost William to the game early on, just after he lost me to Monopoly. We agreed to not play those two games and remain married and happy for a long long time. Anyway, Enjoy------- and thanks Tamara~

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You did it!! Good Job.

Kat and Brian said...

I love the blog and I've heard the cat in the dryer story a few times and I still laughed just as hard when I read it again.