Monday, May 3, 2010

You should've seen the stairs...



So the softest socks in the world, that I was given by my dear friend, turn out to really be a hazard! Yes they are the softest, but what that means is that you can softly slip down the stairs. I was ready to spend the evening all cozy in my sweats and "softest socks" when to my utter surprise, I slipped right down the stairs - scared the poop out of Taylor, I'm sure. These lovely bruises that you can see forming on my fore arms are the result. Yes, of course the bruises will fade with time, but I will NEVER trust the socks again!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh no! Scared the poop out of Taylor, huh? Yeah, I can't trust soft sock either, you should ask the counter that skinned my elbow as a result!

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

Melanie why does all the good stuff always happen to you? I am starting to get jealous. I will NEVER wear soft socks. I am too young to die.